In this article, I will present you the easiest way to change the lock screen and wallpaper for Samsung S9 and S9 Plus. I will show you how to use your own wallpaper instead of relying on the Samsung theme store.
In a previous article, I mention that Galaxy S9 and S9+ both have big 5.8 or 6.2-inch 2960 x 1440 Quad-HD displays. In conclusion, let’s take advantage of this amazing screen.
First, look for a high-resolution wallpaper. Find a wallpaper that represents you. There are many from which you can pick.
Second, you can use the wallpaper for both the lock screen and home screen. Additionally, Samsung offers a multitude of customization and themes so you could make your device as personal as you would like.
The easiest way to change the lock screen & wallpaper
There are so many ways to change the lock screen or the home screen wallpaper. I am going to present to you the easiest and quickest way to do it:
- First, push and hold your finger on a black are of the screen.
- The customization menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select Wallpapers
- Galaxy Themes opens up. On My wallpapers section select Gallery
- Now select the image/HD wallpaper you want
- Choose Home Screen, Lock Screen or both
- Done, easy, less than 5 steps